We cover many of our operating expenses with ride tokens and admission tickets to special fundraising events. But we also need donations, sponsorships and memorial gifts to cover maintenance costs, provide rides to children from low-income families, add activities, and create special experiences and innovative programs for our visitors. The Silver Beach Carousel is a not-for-profit, 501(c)(3) organization so most gifts are tax deductible. We invite you to help us with:
- Annual donations to our operations fund. You can make your pledge with payments once a month, quarterly, semi-annually or once a year.
- Memorial gifts for loved ones or donations to honor a family member, friend, co-worker or graduating class on a special occasion or “just because.”
- Special tributes in honor or memory of a pet, horse or favorite animal.
- Planned gifts that will leave a legacy of happiness for future generations. Your gift will help us sustain our facilities, operations and programs for years to come. Contact us for information about arranging your gift.
- Sponsorships of carousel items such as the ornate mirrored shields and rocking chairs or special events. Your personal or corporate gift will be recognized in the carousel house and in promotional materials.
You may give your tax-deductible donation directly to the Silver Beach Carousel or through the Berrien Community Foundation’s Silver Beach Carousel Society, Inc. Operations Fund. You can donate with:
- Cash, check or credit card. We can accept your gift in person or by mail at 333 Broad St., St. Joseph, MI 49085 or online through our PayPal account.
- Stock, life insurance or other charitable gift options.
- Matching funds from your company. Please check with your employer’s program to see how to qualify for matching dollars.
If you choose to make your gift through the Berrien Community Foundation, please make your check payable to BCF/Silver Beach Carousel Society, Inc. Operations Fund and mail it to:
Berrien Community Foundation
2900 S. State, Ste. 2E
St. Joseph, MI 49085
If you have questions about donation or sponsorship opportunities, or if you need more information, please contact us.
Or donate your most precious gift – your time.
The Silver Beach Carousel could not operate without the help of our volunteers. If you want to help us create the happiest place in Southwestern Michigan – please join us – there’s lots of fun to go around. To learn about volunteer activities or to sign up for upcoming events, click here.
Thank you for giving wonderful memories for years to come.